An Estes Park, CO Resort
Check In & Check Out Times
- Check In:
- May 15 – September 22: 3:30 PM to 7:00 PM
- September 23 – May 14: 3:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- If your arrival will be past closing time, please notify us so we can prepare a late arrival packet for you.
- Check Out:
- All Seasons: 10:00 AM
Valhalla Resort General Policies
In order to make our resort more enjoyable for all guests of our Estes Park lodging cabins, Valhalla requests you are mindful of the following policies:
- Valhalla is a private property and as such, is not open to unregistered, unpaid people. The vacation home you rent, along with our complete resort area, is for paid, registered guests only.
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED. Sorry, we cannot make exceptions to this policy.
- RVs are not allowed on our resort property.
- Car-washing is NOT allowed on our premises. We have many commercial car washes in our village.
Valhalla Resort Reservation Policies
- Single Reservations -
- Deposit of 50% is required at time of reservation, balance due on arrival. Checks for the arrival balance must be mailed 30 days prior to arrival. Sorry, we cannot accept checks on arrival.
- Group/Large Home/Long Reservation -
- Applies to #20 (upstairs and downstairs), duplex units, and any combination of 2 or more homes for one group - as well as reservations exceeding 7 nights in length. Deposit of 50% is due within 1 week of making the reservation; the balance is required at least 30 days prior to arrival.
A handling fee of 10% of the total reservation is charged on all cancelled or moved reservations. The remainder of the deposit may be refunded, if cancelled within the time period indicated below:
Summer/Holiday Reservations -
(May 15-August 31, plus holidays)
- More Than 60 Days Before Arrival: Fee of 10% of reservation total on all cancelled or moved reservations.
- 60 Days or Less Before Arrival: Loss of deposit unless we are able to re-rent your cabin to another individual. If we can re-rent, 10% cancellation fee will apply.
Reservations for All Other Dates -
- More Than 30 Days Before Arrival: Fee of 10% of reservation total on all cancelled or moved reservations.
- 30 Days or Less Before Arrival: Loss of deposit unless we are able to re-rent your cabin to another individual. If we can re-rent, 10% cancellation fee will apply.
We have indicated the maximum number of people - day or overnight - allowed to use each Vacation Home. Valhalla is private property and as such is not open to unregistered, unpaid people. If you wish to have guests visit with you at your Vacation Home - as long as you plus your guests does not exceed the maximum allowed - their visit must be arranged before their arrival and they will be charged at the extra-person rate.
We are happy to accept groups/family reunions/wedding parties. Groups must complete payment for a stay 30 days prior to arrival. Call our office to discuss and make reservations for groups.
- Winter: 2 Nights
- Fall: 3 Nights
- Summer: 5 Nights
- 'Tween Times: 4 Nights
- Thanksgiving: 3 Nights
- Christmas/New Year: 4 Nights
However, if there is a shorter stay between confirmed reservations, we will rent that space. Call for availability.